Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gina Smith about Tech and Biotech

gina smith: "gina smith about herself: I am an author and a journalist specializing in tech and biotech -- I consult, write and love to hear from you all via email."

Contact Gina Smith:

* Her Website is: http://www.ginasmith.com
* Location: United States

One-Line Bio: I am an author and a journalist specializing in tech and biotech -- I consult, write and love to hear from you all via email.

Biography: Gina Smith is a career technology and science journalist and author.
She is the New York Times Best-Selling Author (with Steve Wozniak) of iWOZ: From Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-founded Apple and Had Fun Along the Way.

Her previous book: The Genomics Age, explained DNA and stem cell science to investors and interested lay people. Barron's named it one of the top 20 books of 2005. Gina was on air as ABC News' first technology correspondent. She appeared several times weekly on Good Morning America and World News Tonight with Peter Jennings from 1995 to 2000.

From 1990 to 2000, she authored Inside Silicon Valley, an award-winning column in the San Francisco Sunday Chronicle. In that time period she also cohosted and solo hosted On Computers with Gina Smith (later Connected with Gina Smith on ABC), a syndicated tech-help talk show. She does lots of other things -- freelance writing and..."

Helge: Learned about this on Twitter and would like to invite her to our Ning network.

3 comments:

Biotouch said...

Hi Helge!! I see the blog is doing really well. I hope you are doing fine. Terveisin Mexikosta!

Helge Keitel said...

Macarena, thanks for your comment. We're doing fine in Loviisa. Irja and myself will go today (Saturday) to the woods to pick mushrooms and lingon berries.

You're right, this blog has a lots of readers and I hope sincerely that we could find some kind of sponsorship to support your excellent writing that created it.

Tell greetings to your family!

Br
Helge

Helge Keitel said...

Macarena, take a look at my blog in the Finnish business daily Kauppalehti where I promote your blog.

http://visualradio.blogit.kauppalehti.fi/2008/09/13/metsateollisuus-on-tulevaisuuden-ala/

Olli can brief you about the content.

I also suggest that people come to Ning to talk more about R&D.
http://kknetwork.ning.com/group/biotouch

Helge